Since 1997, Sri SNS Charitable Trust serves the society in various fields of education through several educational institutions. SNS Charitable Trust has been conducting various CSR activities for the upliftment of the society, under the umbrella – SNS Social Responsibility Initiatives (S.R.I). SNS SRI Activities are built around the following
• Recognitions for Educators by instituting various awards like Best Teacher Award.
• Improving the quality of Education for School leaving children through the conduct of Performance Evaluation Test (SNS PET), Career Guidance coaching to join NDA.
• Elevating the quality of life of the community through various outreach activities conducted by NSS – NCC initiatives like blood donation camps and cleanliness drives.
• Enhancing the quality of physical health of young generation by conducting various sports activities, games and competitions.
• Augmenting the Alumni cooperation though various college activities and events.
SNS SRI envisions creating a culture of social responsibility and sustainability for the mutual benefit of the institutions and the community.
• To lead as a forerunner in the Social Responsibility Initiatives.
• To chart out Programs/Initiatives to identify and serve the needy and uplift Society.
• To reach out to students to contribute in shaping their future.
• To improve quality of living for the community at large.
• To recognize the contribution of Educators.
• To find the talent of Young Children in Sports, Games, Education.
• To provide opportunities to hone the skills of school leaving children for betterment.
• To help the school leaving children identify their career choice based on skills and abilities.
• To create awareness among people/. society on specific areas identified from time to time.
Recognition for Contributions towards Development of the Nation.
Instituting awards for Industry leaders, principals, teachers and other significant contributions by individuals for the upliftment of the society.
Community Outreach Activities
Conducting blood donation drive, awareness on hygiene and sanitation, visiting schools and colleges, participation in marathons aimed at social awareness building.
Education and career Guidance
Providing access to the college libraries to external stake holders, conducting Performance Evaluation Tests (PET) for higher secondary school leaving children, conducting career guidance, coaching classes for, conducting science exhibition, identifying young scientist and grooming them.
Promoting Sports with special focus on training for rural sports and nationally recognized sports.
Environmental Sustainability and Ecological Balance
Ensuring environmental sustainability, ecological balance, plantation drives in schools, villages and college premises, protection of flora and fauna, conservation of natural resources, maintaining quality of soil, air and water.
National Heritage Arts and Culture
Protecting nation heritage, art and culture, setting-up public libraries, promoting and developing traditional arts and handicrafts.