To emerge as a Centre of Excellence in the field of Entrepreneurship Promotion and to act as a catalyst in transforming employable to entrepreneurial communities by translating latent ideas into viable enterprises.
To be an acknowledged unit by prospective entrepreneurs and competent authorities, and committed to entrepreneurship education, training and research through competitive, self-motivated and self-driven practices.
• To create awareness on Entrepreneurship among students
• To inculcate the entrepreneurial spirit and culture among the Science, Engineering and Management graduates
• To develop entrepreneurship student groups and to motivate them to start up their business.
• To orient faculty members on the need and importance of entrepreneurial spirit among the students in the campus.
• To organize internal events like NEN E-Week celebrations, Business plan contest, etc. that infuses the entrepreneurial spirit into the curriculum
• To conduct interactive sessions with the successful entrepreneurs and create a mentorship scheme for student entrepreneurs
• To invite speakers from Financial and Venture Capital institutions to enlighten on schemes and assistance existing to promote new ventures.
• To conduct research on entrepreneurship development and publish in the journals and periodicals
• To conduct Soft skill and Hard skill development program
• To conduct a program to empower women entrepreneurs
• To assist aspiring entrepreneurs in establishing new business, through consultancy and business advisory services
Centre for Higher Studies , the vital part of Career Develoment, is dedicated to impart Higher Education. The mission of the Centre for Higher Studies is to prepare and offer spotlight to students on persuing higher studies.
We accomplish this mission by
• Organizing one-to-one counseling sessions on preparations, procedures for applying higher studies programme
• Organizing Seminars by institutes like GATE forum and GATE academy on Higher Education
• Innovative programs that challenge students through a rigorous integration of academic study
• Arranging the seminars to get knowledge about abroad higher studies
• Giving awareness about Competitive entrance exams.
• Practice tests are conducted to improve the performance of the students in Problem solving, Critical thinking, Cognitive skill, Data analytical skill and Communication skill.
• A Set of question papers are given for practice on a daily basis.
• Regular monitoring is done by faculty coordinators.
• Reports of individual students can be generated.
Our library is a treasure house of books always in demand. It helps one to connect, to share, to grow and to expand one’s horizons. The book shelves focus on Aptitude, enhancing communication, certificate orientated, soft skills training and other competitive exams.
Additional books in the Main Library
3000+ books are available for all aspects of training in the main library for access to increase students’ thirst for knowledge.
Interview panel rooms
Five specially designed rooms for the purpose of conducting mock interviews are available. This helps to create an interview like ambience.
Four GD rooms are available to conduct regular group discussions. Regularly Group Discussions are conducted. It provides real environment to face interview panel members.
Whenever necessary the students are taken to open auditorium for activities. It gives more interactive with students.