1.To create a vibrant local innovation ecosystem
2.Start-up/ entrepreneurship support Mechanism in HEIs
3.Prepare institute for Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements Framework (ARRIA)
4.Establish a Functional Ecosystem for Scouting Ideas and Pre-incubation of Ideas
5.Develop better Cognitive Ability amongst Technology Students
• Aeronautics Research and Development Board (ARDB)
• Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)
• Department of Science & Technology (DST)
• Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
• Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR)
• Indian Space Research Organisation(ISRO)
• Nano Mission
• Call for proposals
The basic requirements for patentability include the following:
• Novel: The object of the patent must be new and not published, previously available for purchase, or available to the public in any way.
• Non-Obvious: The invention must not be obvious to those "skilled in the art".
• Useful: The invention must satisfy some productive purpose.
SNSCE offers innovative solutions that are also technically sound. Further, the large number of well equipped facilities gives the institute a decisive edge while taking on challenging problems.
• Root Cause-and-remedy studies
• Pre and Post-feasibility studies
• Design of systems
• Development of industrial products as per the requirements
• Development of application software for offline and online applications.